Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Va - strawberry love [2008] Late night tales - belle and sebastian

Part: 1 : Va - strawberry love [2008]
CD 1 01. DnR - Ice Cream 02. Christine Glass - My Love Will Get You Home 03. Joanna Wang - I Love You 04. Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All 05. Shayne Ward - No Promises 06. Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone 07. Britney Spears - Everytime 08. Trademark - Only Love 09. Air Supply - Making Love (Out of Nothing At All) 10. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You 11. Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You 12. O-Town - All or Nothing 13. Shakin' Stevens - Because I Love You 14. Samantha Sang - Emotion 15. Westlife featuring Delta Goodrem - All Out Of Love 16. Il Divo - Regresa A Mi (Unbreak My Heart) 17. Kenny G - Theme From "Dying Young" CD 2 01. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You 02. Dido - Thank You 03. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You 04. Albert Hammond - When I Need You 05. Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You 06. Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night 07. Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart 08. Paul Young - Don't Dream It's Over 09. Deacon Blue - I'! ll Never Fall In Love Again 10. Sophie Zelmani - Always You 11. Bertie Higgins - Casablanca 12. REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You 13. Journey - Open Arms 14. Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of The Heart 15. Dee C. Lee - See The Day 16. Victor Laszio - Stories 17. Bangles - Eternal Flame Download: Code:
Part: 2 : Late night tales - belle and sebastian
1. Gratuitous Theft In The Rain/Rehash 2. How Long Blues/Jimmy And Mama Yancey 3. Here's What's Left/RJD2 4. Questions/Lootpack 5. O My Friends You've Been Untrue To Me/Demis Roussos 6. French Disko/Stereolab 7. On A Clear Day You Can See Forever/The Peddlers 8. Cissy Strut/Butch Cassidy Sound System 9. Ring Of Fire/Johnny Cash 10. Freeman/Ethiopians 11. Do You Really Want To Rescue Me/Elsie Mae 12. It's An Uphill Climb To The Bottom/Walter Jackson 13. I'm In Your Hands/Mary Love 14. Cos Specjalnego/Novi Singers 15. Lost In The Paradise/Gal Costa 16. People Make The World Go Round/Paperclip People 17. Uhuru/Ramsey Lewis 18. Fly Like An Eagle/Steve Miller Band 19. Get Thy Bearings/Donovan 20. Green Grass Of Tunnel/Mum 21. Cassaco Marron/Belle Sebastian 22. Taireva/Eric And Mondrek Muchena 23. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guidance/Space Jam 24. Watch The Sunrise/Big Star 25. Bedinerie From Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 2 In B Minor/Boston Baroque 26. When I Was A Little Girl/Dav! id Shrigley Code: