Thursday, November 19, 2009

Va - blues soul masters [2002] Massive attack-blue lines 1991

Part: 1 : Va - blues soul masters [2002]
Disc: 1 1. Soul man - Sam Dave 2. Respect - Franklin, Aretha 3. Green onions - Booker T The MGs 4. I'd rather go blind - James, Etta 5. I'm in the mood - Hooker, John Lee 6. Take me to the river - Green, Al 7. Piece of my heart - Franklin, Erma 8. In the midnight hour - Pickett, Wilson 9. Clean up woman - Wright, Betty 10. Road runner - Walker, Junior 11. Mannish boy - Waters, Muddy 12. Knock on wood - Floyd, Eddie 13. Sweet soul music - Conley, Arthur 14. Everybody needs somebody to love - Burke, Solomon 15. 5 10 15 hours - Brown, Ruth 16. Memphis soul stew - King Curtis 17. Walking the dog - Thomas, Rufus 18. Crying in the chapel - Staples, Mavis 19. Stormy Monday - Little Milton 20. I put a spell on you - Simone, Nina 21. Stay with me baby - Ellison, Lorraine 22. Sittin' on the dock of the bay - Redding, Otis Disc: 2 1. When a man loves a woman - Sledge, Percy 2. Born under a bad sign - King, Albert 3. Think - Franklin, Aretha 4. Going to a go go - Robinson, Smokey 5. Wh! at I'd say - Charles, Ray 6. My guy - Wells, Mary 7. Under the boardwalk - Drifters (1) 8. Smokestack lightning - Howlin' Wolf 9. Dust my broom - James, Elmore 10. I'm gonna tear your playhouse down - Peebles, Ann 11. Private number - Clay, Judy William Bell 12. I'll take you there - Staple Singers 13. Rainy night in Georgia - Benton, Brook 14. Thrill is gone - King, B.B. 15. Need your love so bad - Fleetwood Mac 16. Drift away - Gray, Dobie 17. High heel sneakers - Tucker, Tommy (1) 18. I'll be the other woman - Soul ren 19. Stand by me - King, Ben E. 20. Midnight train to Georgia - Knight, Gladys 21. Oh no not my baby - Brown, Maxine 22. Chains of love - Turner, 'Big' Joe (1) 23. If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right - Jackson, Millie Download: Code:
Part: 2 : Massive attack-blue lines 1991