Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Va - bluegrass goes to town Rem - blue - live acoustic concert

Part: 1 : Va - bluegrass goes to town
VA - Bluegrass Goes To Town 122 Mb 320 kbps 01. Rice, Rice, Hillman & Pedersen - Friend Of The Devil 02. Claire Lynch - Hitchcock Railway 03. Spectrum - Bye Bye Love 04. Rice Brothers - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right 05. The Cox Family - Blue Bayou 06. Rob Ickes - Can't Find My Way Home 07. Doug Dillard Band - Heartbreak Hotel 08. Alison Krauss & Tony Furtado - I Will 09. The Whitstein Brothers - Bridge Over Troubled Water 10. Rhonda Vincent - Jolene 11. John Hartford - Piece Of My Heart 12. J.D. Crowe & The New South - I'm Walkin' 13. Tasty Licks - (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I 14. Tony Trischka - World Turning 15. Joe Val & The New England Bluegrass Boys - What Goes On 16. IIIrd Tyme Out - Only You (And You Alone) Code:
Part: 2 : Rem - blue - live acoustic concert
REM - Blue - Live Acoustic Concert - 1991 Flacs | Plextools Log | Scans | 275mb